University Entry Etc. is a professional careers service that offers impartial advice and guidance to international students about university courses at both undergraduate and postgraduate level. We offer a number of different services:
- Careers advice and counselling via 1-1 meetings, skype and email
- Morrisby Profile: Testing and Feedback
- UCAS guidance and support:
- Securing work experience and volunteering opportunities
- Postgraduate advice, guidance and support (UKPAS and direct application)
- Interview preparation, practise and feedback
- Support with specialist applications (Oxbridge and Medical)
- Support for students applying to art & design colleges
- Advice and guidance with applications to the USA and Canada (exclusive service)
Gaining entry to universities, especially top ranking institutions, is very competitive and the process has become increasingly more complex and stressful in recent years. University Entry Etc. reduce the stress and strain students face when applying to university and making career decisions.
UEE advisors are highly qualified and offer a professional service. We keep up-to-date with the latest changes in university policies regarding entry requirements, A-Level choices and extra-curricular activities.
Please click on the above links to find out how UEE can support your future career and university destination.